Did you know that P.F. Plumbing also has an install department? Our install department can promptly and professionally handle all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs including (but not limited to):
- Complete bath and kitchen remodels
- Water line repair and replacement (often without disruption of driveway or other landscaping.)
- Sewer line repair and replacement.
- Re-piping of water or sewer lines.
- Complete re-pipe of your entire home.
- Converting from septic systems to city sewer.
- Converting from well to city water.
- New water and sewer connections and installation (including meters).
- Pump tank installations.
- Backflow installations and testing.
- Gas line installation.
- Video inspection of your water and/or sewer lines. We can alert you of deteriorating lines, root intrusions, and more.
When you find yourself in need of a plumbing professional for your water and sewer line repair or installation needs, rest assured, you are in good hands with P.F. Plumbing. We take great pride in the work that we do. We perform all work per state code, and have all required work permitted and inspected.
The important thing is to make sure that all of the work that goes into your water and sewer lines is the best of the best. Inferior plumbing or cheap fixes can end up causing severe damage to your plumbing and even inside your home and costing you far more than fixing it well the first time.
Let us show you what a difference it makes to finally have legendary service, quality workmanship and peace of mind. Not only do we provide quality workmanship, you have peace of mind knowing that we warranty and stand behind the work we do.